Keychain Wallet.

Sorry for being M.I.A. the past couple of days. It was a hectic weekend.
You can't deny that this wallet/cell phone holder/key chain is awesome. It's perfect to grab when a purse is too big to carry and you just need your bare essentials. Find the tutorial here.

Supplies:

  • Some scraps of fabric
  • One 7-inch zipper.
  • One 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ scrap of quilt batting or heavy fabric like flannel.
  • One 3″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Heat and Bond or Wonder Under double sided fusible.
  • One 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of vinyl.
  • One 6″ long piece of 1/2″ wide steam-a-seam.
  • One 3 3/4″ long piece of 1/4″ wide elastic.
  • One 5″ piece of coordinating ribbon for the zipper pull.
  • One keychain ring.

7 comments:



Yani said...

I saw your post in Craftster and decided to drop by and say "Hi" just like you said... so here it goes: "Hi!" LOL! Now seriously, your blog is looking terrific and the tutorials are great. Thanks for sharing! I'll make sure to come back again ;)

Emma said...

I'm just loving your blog - lots of inspiration for future projects! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey did they ever make this into a livejournal feed?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog, I hope you continue to post!

Emma said...

I too hope you continue to post - I anxiously check your blog every day!

Anonymous said...

What happened!? I think your blog was a great idea, but you just stopped updating it :\ I hope you decide to come back!

alfred said...

You may not be a skinny jeans wearer - but the advent of this fad has certainly made front pocket wallets more popular! With all these benefits, it's clear that front pocket wallets are going to become a bigger and bigger part of the way men carry their valuables. No matter whether you wear skinny jeans, khakis or dress slacks, you'll be part of a growing trend.

Head Case Designs

Post a Comment