Sorry for being M.I.A. the past couple of days. It was a hectic weekend.
You can't deny that this wallet/cell phone holder/key chain is awesome. It's perfect to grab when a purse is too big to carry and you just need your bare essentials. Find the tutorial here.
- Some scraps of fabric
- One 7-inch zipper.
- One 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ scrap of quilt batting or heavy fabric like flannel.
- One 3″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Heat and Bond or Wonder Under double sided fusible.
- One 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of vinyl.
- One 6″ long piece of 1/2″ wide steam-a-seam.
- One 3 3/4″ long piece of 1/4″ wide elastic.
- One 5″ piece of coordinating ribbon for the zipper pull.
- One keychain ring.