About this blog.

Hi! I'm Christina and I started this blog to help people learn how to make their own clothes and accessories in order to save money. I was inspired for this blog because I am a young graduate student and I'm about to start my first "real" job (as a therapist!). The dress code is business casual.

I had no business casual clothes.

Thus, I spent a few days shopping around at a multitude of stores to build my professional wardrobe. Needless to say, my bank account took quite a hit despite the fact that I a) only shop at outlet stores (i.e. TJ Maxx) and thrift stores and b) I only buy clothing that is on clearance.

I've decided that I won't buy any new clothes for the rest of the year. Instead, I'll make anything I need (aside from shoes and underwear, of course). To do this, I'll combine my love of procrastinating with my love of extensive Google searches to discover and share as many crafty tutorials I can with all of you in hopes that you'll save some money by making your own pieces of clothing! I'll be linking tutorials for shirts, skirts, pants, shorts, purses, bags, scarves, baby clothes, and who knows what else!

Enjoy!

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

I am so glad you came into my life <3

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chris!
[It's Alyssa by the way! Your little peach fuzz of a cousin.]
For one, this site is genius. ;]
For two, you have the job that I want.
I'll hopefully see you soon!
Love,
Alyssa<3

Post a Comment